DON'T BE UNPREPARED...
The Undecided/Undeclared Advising Program assists new freshmen and lower-division transfer students without a declared major in fostering a successful transition to UCI and creating informed decisions about their educational and career goals.
• IMPORTANT DATES
• FALL WORKSHOPS
• FALL MANDATORY ADVISING
Click on one of the above links or scroll down for more information.
- September 26: Instruction Begins
- October 11: Last Day to Drop a Course without Dean's Approval
- October 18: Last Day to Add a Course
- November 8: Last Day to Drop a Course without a "W" Grade
- November 11: Veteran's Day Holiday
Week 3 - Time Management 101
Week 4 - Technology Tips to Navigate Through College
Week 5 - How to Choose and Change your Major
Week 6 - Blurred Lines: Differences Between Similar Sounding Majors
All workshops will be held on Tuesdays from 4:00 - 5:00 pm. Please log on to
web.due.uci.edu/uu to enroll! Reserve your spot early as space is limited!
Starting Week 5, ALL Freshman U/U students must attend Fall Advising. Please look for an email beginning Week 3 to enroll!!