resources for TRANSFERS
Your time at UCI will be busy, demanding and very rewarding. We have many programs to help you succeed academically and in your growth as a person. Check out some of these links for ideas on how to get the most out of your time at UCI!
- Transfer Seminars - these one-unit seminars are designed to introduce new transfers to UCI faculty and their research as well as to meet other new transfers interested in similar academic issues.
- Student Support Services (SSS) - is a comprehensive support program that assists first-generation, low-income students and students with disabilities with making a successful transition to the University and earning their baccalaureate degree.
- Transfer Student Center - this program is a great resource for new transfers and provides a transfer lounge and counseling services, online answers to your questions, and special topic programs of interest to transfers.
- Educator Recognition Program - Top new transfer students shared with us their most influential Community College Instructors. See who was nominated from your prior campus!
- The Career Center offers UC Irvine transfer students assistance in planning for graduate school and careers after graduation.
- The Counseling Center provides individual and group counseling for personal needs and workshops on many topics of interest to UC Irvine transfer students.
- Transfer students should search the Dean of Students' website for information about the over 300 clubs and organizations on our campus.
- General information and resources for current and prospective re-entry transfer students can be found on the Admissions site.
We asked last fall's new Dean's Honor Roll Transfer students and Campuswide Honors Program Freshmen to tell us who at their former institution had the greatest influence on their academic development and their decision to come to UCI. Check out our "Educator's Wall of Fame" to see who they selected and what they had to say about them.