*** DUE Organization Chart ***
- Dean's Office supports the Division, provides first-year experience programs for freshmen and transfers and offers campus leadership for new undergraduate academic intiatives.
- Academic Testing Center (ATC) administers placement and proficiency testing as well as facilitating distance testing services.
- Assessment, Research, & Evaluation Group (ARES) provides data and analysis regarding undergraduate students and undergraduate education and leads campuswide assessment activities.
- Campuswide Honors Program (CHP) provides talented and successful students with the rigor and personal attention of a selective liberal arts college and the opportunities of a dynamic research university.
- Campus Writing Coordinator (CWC) supports undergraduate writing across
the campus and is a joint program of DUE and the School of Humanities.
- Center for Excellence in Writing and Communication (UCI Writing Center) provides writing services to students and faculty including writing clinics, workshops and consultations. It also conducts one-time and ongoing research projects concerning writing.
- Information Technology (DUE-IT) manages DUE's central application development, desktop and server support efforts.
- International Peer Group (IPG) is a team of undergraduate mentors who work with new international UCI students to help them with their transition to the US and campus.
- Learning & Academic Resource Center (LARC) provides workshops, tutoring and course support to help students develop effective study strategies, critical reading skills, and analytical writing ability.
- Scholarship Opportunities Program (SOP) assists undergraduate students at the University of California, Irvine in applying for and winning important merit awards. It is housed in the UCI Center for Excellence in Writing and Communication
- Student Support Services (SSS) is a comprehensive support program that assists first-generation, low-income students and students with disabilities with making a successful transition to the University and earning their baccalaureate degree.
- Study Abroad Center assists students in participating in programs to study abroad
- Teaching, Learning & Technology Center (TLTC) provides teaching consultation, teaching workshops, pedagogical development, instructional technology, and classroom support to faculty, graduate teaching assistants and other campus educators.
- Transfer Student Center (TSC) offers programs and guidance for transfer
students once the get to UC Irvine and, for selected partner campuses, while they are still at community college.
- Undecided/Undeclared Advising Program (U/U) provides academic advising and major selection assistance for UCI students who have not yet selected a major.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) encourages and facilitates faculty-mentored research and creative activities by undergraduates from all schools and academic disciplines at UCI.
- The UC Capital Internship Programs enable UCI students to pursue internships, elective courses, research, and creative activities in Washington DC and Sacramento.